Background

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Keeping your dog healthy

What is involved in keeping your dog healthy? There are lots of factors. Here we will discuss mostly nutrition; I will share the knowledge I have accumulated in the past few years. I would like to dispel rumors and comment on the debates about pet foods.

I also would like this to be a place to comment on articles about different health issues for dogs. This is all going to be based on my opinion; I am not a doctor. I have worked at a veterinary clinic since 2010 and I have a lot of knowledge in the field but I am by no means an expert. I accept this limitation in schooling. It doesn't mean I'm ignorant in the subject, however. I have direct access to at least 5 doctors on a weekly basis, all with varying opinions on some things. They have a solid stance on other things. I like to think this makes me well rounded in my knowledge of pet care and health.

Either way, this is a place for me to dump all the information I have learned; hopefully into a format that will help others. If you stumble across this blog, I hope you appreciate the information I have spent hours and days of my life researching that I want to share with the general public. 

And give your pups hugs for me!

My 3 dogs, Mia, Tilwyn, and Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment